Purpose of establishment
- Personali ty throughefficient school life and orderly communal life.
- Cultivation of cooperativespirit and autonomous spirit that are the basis of social life
- Create a study atmosphereand provide accommodation for many remote students
- Support living environmentas comfortable as my home
- February 1992: Opening ofthe dormitory (youngshin hall) (304 people on the 5th floor)
- June 2004: Opening ofStudent Dormitory (Management Hall)
- February 2006: Extension ofStudent Dormitory (Management Building)
- February 2009: Daejeon SunHospital signs a contract with Sae Geumsan Hospital for designated hospitals(for students and faculty members)
- March 2015: Independentchange of dormitory (international hall) to foreign dormitory
- March 2019: Opening ofStudent Dormitory (Hu Gyeong Jae) (200 people on the 1st basement floor and 7ground levels)
Student Dormitory (Management Hall) Guide
|division||number of students||location||Student Dormitory Fee||Remarks|
|Management Hall||M,F: 1,496||Next to the main entrance)||670,000 won(one semester)||Excluding meals|
Application for Dormi toryduring Vacation
You can apply for thedormitory while you are vacationing through the Faculty Administration Officetwo weeks before the start of vacation. (Please refer to the notice carefully.)
Student Dormitory Status and Space Arrangement (Management Hall)
|Room||1st floor- 11th floor||apacity: 1,496 people (room 384)||Area: 21,415㎡
2 free rest rooms by floor)
|Welfare facility||B1, B2, B3||B1 : Fitness room, table tennis room, student cafeteria, reading room, computer classroom, convenience store, laundry room)|
|B2 : Restaurant, Security Office, Administrative Office, Certificate Issuing Machine, ATM Machine|
|B3 : parking lot|
* Strength by room: 4 persons (Each bunk bed, desk, stand, closet, air-conditioning, shower, sanitary and shower facilities)
Equipment& Welfare Facilities (use time 05: 30 ~ 22: 00)
It offers a pleasantenvironment and sta te-of-the-art facilities that are second to none in ahigh-end fitness club.
Table tennis equipment can beborrowed from the guard room and has 4 table tennis tables.
This is a student cafeteriawhere 500 people can eat at the same time.
It is a reading room where 66people can study.
It has 50 computers and canbe used after applying for computer class by referring to the general public.
Convenience stores sellsnacks and household items.
In the laundry room,self-laundry services are available.
[Fees] Laundry: 1,000 ~ 1,500won / Construction: 1,000 won / Consignment laundry:4,000 won
Rest room (2locations per floor)
The common room is equippedwith a television, water purifier, sink, refrigerator and air conditioner.
Student Guidance and Budget
Homepage Management and Information
Student Management and Counseling
Student guidance and practice
Student guidance and facilities
Student Management Center, Jungbu University, 201, Daehak-ro, Chubu-myeon, Geumsan-gun, Chungnam